1. The duplicator automatically copies only the data area, rather than the empty spaces within the capacity, which reduces the duration of the copy process.
2. This copy mode supports the file formats such as Windows (FAT16/32/64/NTFS), Linux (ext2/ext3/ext4), and Mac (HFS/HFS+/HFSX). If the file system format to be copied is not among the supported formats above, then system will automatically switch to "whole media copy" mode.
1. The duplicator copies from the initial sector to the end, bit-by-bit.
Records the execution time of each port, the function, results and the information of the device.
• Clear production responsibility – can be used to track man-made duplication failures. • Automatically records the serial no and this helps to reduce human error. • Generates production report ： analyze turnover and percentage of good devices. • Standalone operation：no connection with computer required to store the production report. This reduces loss of reports. • Production report file can be exported as .txt and stored on the USB.
Interfaced sockets are subjected to wear-and-tear caused by frequent connections and disconnects. Modular sockets enable quick replacements while reducing downtime, effectively making this solution a long-term and cost-effective ownership.
• Ergonomic & Compact Proportions
The refined ergonomic proportion reduces the flash duplicator by 50% to 70% compared to traditional chassis design.